Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Information don have consumer uk dapoxetine on incom Priligy . Express 60 used a premature ejacula...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#112334 - 07/10/10 11:03 AM Welcome
EliYah Administrator Offline
Veteran User

Loc: Near Springfield, MO USA
I hope that we can all come together and discuss the ways in which we can build up and edify the body of Messiah, share what ministries you feel that Yahweh has called you to (and no, it doesn't have to be an "online ministry"), share your testimonies of what's working, ask others for counsel and advice on what ways to go about building up the body of Messiah. Let's talk together, work together and do our part in fulfilling our gifts and callings that Yahweh has given.

There are many needs in the body of Messiah and in the world today.

Here are some examples:

* Many are persuaded that evolution explains man's origins. How can we counter the religion of secularism/humanism?

* How can we reach those who are in desperate need like the homeless, those who are in prison, those who are sick and in need of healing?

* There is a real problem with newcomers feeling alone and needing someone to disciple them personally. It would be great if there was a group of brothers and sisters who have been in the faith for a while to come alongside a newcomer and help them with their questions, their concerns, and warn them about potential pitfalls. Personal discipleship is something I see a need for every day.

* There are a lot of people who see the commandment for us to wear tsit tsiyot (tassels) but don't know how to make them or are unable to do it. An army of volunteers making free tassels to those who need them would be a great asset to the body of Messiah. And I believe it would result in awesome spiritual treasures in the age to come because you are helping others keep the commands of Yahweh.

* One of the biggest assaults the enemy is working on to destroy lives is the assault on our families. We need elders who have good marriages and a heritage of sons and daughters who remained in the faith to counsel young and/or struggling families. Marriage counseling and parental counseling is a huge need! We desperately need the steady guidance of qualified elders today.

* On this site, I see the chat room as being a little building on a busy street corner that people enter to see what Yahweh's people are like and to seek answers to questions. More often than I would like, some enter there and see debates/strife or are ignored.

* Alms giving is often a neglected area of ministry in the body of Messiah today, yet it was very common in the first century assembly. There are many poor in the world today, why not lend a helping hand? I have an alms fund at http://www.eliyah.com/alms.html for believers. I think more needs to be done for people in 3rd world countries as well as believers who are in need.

* We need missionaries who are willing to live in another country and proclaim the way of Yahweh. Kenya is a country that frequently comes up as an area of the world that is hungry for Yahweh's truth. I even got a request yesterday for someone to teach the people in Belize. Any volunteers?

This is just a small sample of the things that are out there. I'll post more sometime later but I am hoping that others will think of some things as well. Please don't be shy, we are all in this together and I want this to be a place where we can love and support each other's efforts.

With the help of Yahweh, let's take dominion over the earth for Him, and build the Kingdom!

--------------------------------

The favor of our Master Yahushua be with you all!

EliYah

Edited by EliYah (07/10/10 11:04 AM)

#112335 - 07/10/10 03:14 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
Obadyah83 Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, OH, USA
These are all good points and I pray that all the children of YHUH can find His will for their lives and be a part of this process!

Shabbat Shalom,

Obadyah83

#112336 - 07/10/10 03:23 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
LOOPERS-NC Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Andrews, NC 28901
Count on us to contribute to Kingdom Building efforts in service to families with young children. Recognizing that the unique educational needs of our little ones and school-aged children who desire to serve YAHWEH are very great, we can assist with homeschooling K-12 in several content areas, i.e., history, science, English, music, art, and creative writing, to name a few. (Since education is our regular work, we prefer to discuss specific details on a day other than Shabbat.)

Also, we can serve as teachers and consultants to those who wish to improve written and oral communication skills in preparation for the spiritual edification of the brethren.

Doug and Donna Looper
douglaslooper@excite.com

Edited by LOOPERS-NC (07/10/10 03:51 PM)

#112337 - 07/10/10 03:34 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
NatsarimofYah Offline
Newly Registered User

If you are still looking for people to make tzitziyot, then look no further. My wife is currently obsessed with making them. Just tell me how many you are looking for and where they might be sent.

#112338 - 07/10/10 03:37 PM Re: Welcome [Re: LOOPERS-NC]
NatsarimofYah Offline
Newly Registered User

My wife and I are curious what part of NC y'all are from... we are out in Western parts...

#112339 - 07/10/10 03:43 PM Re: Welcome [Re: NatsarimofYah]
Felix & Bertha Offline
Newly Registered User

:)We are with you Eliyah. Thank YAH for his goodness

#112340 - 07/10/10 03:45 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
Bro-Y Offline
Newly Registered User

I am in smile HalleluYah!!!

#112341 - 07/10/10 03:47 PM Re: Welcome [Re: Bro-Y]
Sis_Tahar Offline
Newly Registered User

HalleluYah, in also! Praise Yahweh!

#112342 - 07/10/10 03:55 PM Re: Welcome [Re: NatsarimofYah]
LOOPERS-NC Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Andrews, NC 28901
We are near Cherokee, NC.

#112343 - 07/10/10 04:01 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
Judy4Yah Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Ellijay,Georgia
Praise Yahweh! I'm in too. I would also like to volunteer to make tassels. Are we still sending them to you? I'm also in need of women who are strong in Yahweh to help me become a better women in Yahweh. Blessings to all!

#112346 - 07/10/10 04:18 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
MarkUW Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Ohio
i am in need of discipled and disciplined

#112347 - 07/10/10 04:20 PM Re: Welcome [Re: MarkUW]
MarkUW Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: MarkUW
i am in need of discipled and disciplined
i am with you Brother ....i have some gifts but need to know how to utilize them...Bless you Tom and your family....SHALOM

#112349 - 07/10/10 04:27 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
Glenn and Jenn Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Oklahoma :)
Shalom, My wife and I are in complete agreement with every thing you have been teaching. Thank you for your faithfulness to do as Yah has called you, you have been a real encouragement to us and your messages have been conformation to many of our prayers. Thank you, Shalom and Yah Bless!

#112350 - 07/10/10 04:34 PM Re: Welcome [Re: Judy4Yah]
pvlsr Offline
Newly Registered User

Shalom EliYAH, paul here, had to use a different log in name. You know that I am with you on this achi. 5 years ago I prayed to my Heavenly Father that I did not want to be a soldier in man's army any more, that I wanted to be a soldier in His army, a warrior for Him. Listening to your broadcast especially the last 3 and with what we talked about when you visited down here I know that Yahweh is gathering His children for what is to come. We are indeed one Body, one Accord with the Messiah. As Yahshua came not to be served but to serve, I too am here to serve. HALLELUYAH!!!!!

#112351 - 07/10/10 04:38 PM Re: Welcome [Re: EliYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Loc: East Texas
Eliyah

Thank You for the inspired messages... I can feel the spirit of Yahweh moving in and through them. I feel impressed to reach our to The Elderly Widows and Prisoners.. I know of 1 prisoner who loves Yahweh and 1 Ederly(widow) Man (90) . The Prisoners Name is Roy Warren #1509431 and he is in need of some Love from Yahweh.... Your Messages would be such a blessing... I would love to get copies of them and start mailing them to him. If anyone could help me with this, I do not have a printer.... or even an encouraging word from the brotheren smile here's his address

Roy Curtis Warren # 1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348
(Huntsville Unit)

Thank You ,and I am in it ,to win it. (souls for Yahweh that is)

cynthiYah

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
BertO, Roger Lee Waters, MichelleLynn, AdsasfOtagugesob, RAB
3915 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3915 Members
13 Forums
8807 Topics
107721 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
5th Month ("May")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."