Shalom, My wife and I agree 100% with you brother Tom. We have been praying for Yah's direction and purpose for our lives. We have been involved in ministry in the past, have been studying the Hebraic Roots of our faith and practicing Torah Observance since about 2005. My, Glenn, gifts are in the areas of Preaching, Teaching, Leading, giving and Helps, my wife, Jenn, is gifted in Helping, encouraging others, giving, working with children, and is artistically and musically gifted. We both enjoy and love the work of Evangelism and the idea of being involved in Missions work. Our desire is to be used for both the building up of Yah's community and the Proclaiming of the Good News of Messiah Yahshua. We currently live in Mississippi, but are prepared to go anywhere that the Father calls us to go, at any time. This Forum is a real answer to prayer, as we have been wondering how to go about letting the body of Messiah know that we are available to go and do as Yah leads at any time. We, like every believer are still learning and growing, but we believe that we have a true calling to be used in Yah's Kingdom here on Earth. For all who might read this please take what we say seriously, if you have a need that we may be able to meet, let us know, we have made ourselves available as Yah leads. Shalom and Yah Bless!