Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Best 1 used prevention treat Singulair . Jun a medication to the of and it...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Hop to:
#114920 - 05/04/13 06:14 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Yah's handmaiden]
cynthiYah Offline

Loc: East Texas
Shalom Yah's Handmaiden

Yes..Its been a while since I've had an online connection, I've been more or less traveling back and forth between Tenn and Texas with a Mother in need of my care. In the trenches fighting battle after battle. To Yahweh be the glory ! I was writing Bro Roy through j-pay until i lost my connection, but now I plan on writing him and chatching up to see if anyone has copied the messages of eliyah and mailed to him. And also going to copy and paste your encouraging message to him. Isn't it amazing how Yahweh works....you posted and a week after i got connected agian. \0/ by the way I've ALWAYS wanted to visit New Zealand!!

#114922 - 05/04/13 08:18 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

Originally Posted By: cynthiYah
Shalom Yah's Handmaiden

Yes..Its been a while since I've had an online connection, I've been more or less traveling back and forth between Tenn and Texas with a Mother in need of my care. In the trenches fighting battle after battle. To Yahweh be the glory ! I was writing Bro Roy through j-pay until i lost my connection, but now I plan on writing him and chatching up to see if anyone has copied the messages of eliyah and mailed to him. And also going to copy and paste your encouraging message to him. Isn't it amazing how Yahweh works....you posted and a week after i got connected agian. \0/ by the way I've ALWAYS wanted to visit New Zealand!!
I've been writing Butch (Roy) and Larry (Lawrence) since 2010 as posted through my old username RJBemidbar. A few months ago the Unit Butch (Roy) is in got permission to meet 2 hours on Sabbath because a volunteer for a Jehovah's witness group comes every Sabbath for the JW's meeting there for 2 hours - and the volunteer agreed to let the Sabbath observers use a space nearby within his oversight which gives them a Sabbath meeting time, although not exclusively private, it is private enough to have their services. They have been having 11-13 people attend at that unit. Another Unit, a brother named Jack who used to be in Butch's unit is now at the Ferguson unit and spreading the word there with another person newly interested named Aaron. Larry (Lawrence) is in the biggest need of people to write to him, particularly brothers, because he has little to 0 fellowship and needs encouragement. I won't go into details, but Larry has been through a lot and needs brother's to write him as much as possible. One person (me) can only do so much.

Shalom for now.

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

#114925 - 05/06/13 08:15 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Helper]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

Loc: NW Louisiana usa
Originally Posted By: RichardLovesYHWH
Larry (Lawrence) is in the biggest need of people to write to him...

Send me an address and I will gladly do that.

#114956 - 05/13/13 08:41 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: leejosepho]
Helper
Very Experienced User

Edited: New Address In Below Post! Larry's Address Is Different Now!

Helper

#114965 - 05/15/13 09:46 AM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Helper]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

I thank you, Richard. Letter sent, and it had never crossed my mind to look back in this thread to see whether Larry's address might already be here!

#115143 - 07/19/13 08:30 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: leejosepho]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

For anyone corresponding (or wanting to correspond) with prisoners in state institutions in the USA:

I have just learned about some services available at http://jpay.com/ where, for example, you only need the name of the state and an inmate's ID number to send him or her a digital page (letter) for 44 cents and without having to publicly expose your street address...and then in institutions with the necessary equipment, I believe inmates can respond in the same way.

Edited by leejosepho (07/28/13 07:39 AM)

#115175 - 07/27/13 06:19 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Shabbot Shalom on this blessed Shabbath....Have some good news to share with all those who are writing to Roy Warren (Butch) ... He made PAROLE!! HALLELUYAH!! What a miracle from Yahweh's own hand...To Yahweh Be all the Glory!!He still has to go through a 5 month drug program I believe, and will be needing the Brothers when he gets out!!!! So Please, if there is someone that could help with this..You can still write him at Roy Warren#1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348

#115177 - 08/03/13 12:09 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Shabbat Shalom to all on this blessed day, I have some updated info on Roy Warren, he has been moved to a drug rehab and the new address is

Roy Warren 1509431
T.R Havins Unit
500 FM 45E
Brown Wood, Tx.76801

and heres a phone number
866-806-7804

Thank You Richard,you are a real blessing to Roy

#115208 - 08/16/13 03:00 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: leejosepho]
Helper
Very Experienced User

Originally Posted By: leejosepho
For anyone corresponding (or wanting to correspond) with prisoners in state institutions in the USA:

I have just learned about some services available at http://jpay.com/ where, for example, you only need the name of the state and an inmate's ID number to send him or her a digital page (letter) for 44 cents and without having to publicly expose your street address...and then in institutions with the necessary equipment, I believe inmates can respond in the same way.
I used jPay for many of the prisoners down in Texas. However, please be aware many prisoners cannot respond via email. Most prisoners, especially those in Texas, are in old-fashioned prisons that only just a few years ago even got pay phones (wow right?). There is another system called CorrLinks https://www.corrlinks.com/ and through that I did have a prisoner actually email me back - but jPay is just a one-way system from you to the prisoner. You do need to include a mailing address for them to write you back. If you want privacy, use a PO Box.

Helper

#115337 - 12/29/13 12:45 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Helper]
Helper
Very Experienced User

Shalom and blessings to you all,

Just updating you on Lawrence's (Larry's) address because he has been moved to a new unit and he desperately needs brothers to write to him. He still says nobody writes to him except for me, and sparingly a letter from someone else. But I guess I am the only one who writes consistently on a monthly basis? I would have hoped by now someone else would also step in to write to him regularly and not stop writing.

Here is his updated address to write to him:

Lawrence Wayne Atkins #00853599
Bill Clements Unit
9601 Spur 591
Amarillo, TX 79107

Helper

#115384 - 05/31/14 11:17 AM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Brothers and Sisters

I would like to Post 3 more Brethren that are in Prison.
These Brethren fellowshipped with Roy Warren in the Huntsville prison..They keep the sabbath and Love Yhwh.
Soon Roy Warren will be posting his testimony on here about his release of 25 years early of a 30 year sentence!! and all the miracles that Yhwh is doing in his life and what an astounding affect this ministry is having on his life! He is in the proccess of getting a computer so that he can listen to Eliyahs broadcast.....
He are the names that Roy Warren gave me to post..

Jack Eugene Washman # 01492773

Brian Douglas Hedden # 01175543

Daniel Glenn Parker # 01209219

815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348

So Keep these Bro. in your prayers and if you have time to send a letter of encouragement or a gift of Love for food or stamps. YHWH Bless and Have Mercy on US ALL!!

#115388 - 06/03/14 02:50 AM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
DeborYah Offline

Loc: USA
*Bump*

The above post from cynthiYah is an important post that needs to be "bumped" to the front.

Shalom,

Deborah

#115390 - 06/21/14 03:06 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Praise YHWH!

I recieved a phone call from Roy Warren in Waco Texas. For Anyone who doesnt know he was the inmate that was released 25 years early from Huntsville Tx. The Walls Unit! He just recieved a letter from Jack Washman one of the prisoners that I posted a couple weeks back..They were cellies for a while and kept the sabbaths together- A close Brother to Roy. Jack has very good news. Channel 12 in the Huntsville Unit is now airing Eliyah's broadcast Videos one Tues. 2:00 - 6:00 every Tues ! This is Big. This is mainly a christian station. So now for Any of those 1500 inmates that are Ready for the Kingdom Message, They are getting it!! HALLELUYAH !

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT TESTIMONY OF ANSWERED PRAYER!

Edited by cynthiYah (06/21/14 03:07 PM)

#115424 - 11/22/15 01:38 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
Helper
Very Experienced User

New Location for Prisoner Info and Prayers - If you want to write to prisoners here are a few at this link that you can write to: http://WillYouLoveHim.org/prayersforprisoners.html.

Please also pray for them... they need prayer.

Another place to learn of prisoners you can write to: http://SabbathKeepersFellowship.org

Helper

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
Donna Harv, buynab2k, eresut, jtu, Bonna
3908 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3908 Members
13 Forums
8806 Topics
107717 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
3rd month ("March")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."