Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Wieviel priligy kutub thuoc ban dau stock bran Priligy . Dec is brand medicine out side who and w...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#112373 - 07/17/10 04:50 PM Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :)
cynthiYah Offline

Loc: East Texas
Dear Brethren and Sisters

I would like to Praise Yahweh for these inspirational teachings from Eliyah and his Family. This message of The Kingdom Love needs to be shared with those in Prison. I know of a prisoner that Loves Yahweh and would be so encouraged by these messages of Hope. I need to find a way to print out these Kingdom messages so we could mail them to those behind bars. I do not have a printer, so anyone that could help in this area would be such a blessing. And if there be any brethren out there that would like to mail some studies directly to this fellow brethren prisoner, here is his Name and address:

Roy Curtis Warren #1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348
(Huntsville Unit)

May Yahweh Bless You and Have Longsuffering on us All!!

CynthiYah

#112381 - 07/22/10 02:25 PM someone... computer help!! please
ziporah3 Offline

Loc: Cisco, Tx
For the last few weeks I have worked on what is to be an easy newsletter for the men in prison. My time is busy and can’t keep going back and forth to the library to work on the newsletter. So a month ago went a bought an HP Pavilion Slim line. I really like it. It has windows 7 and one of the programs that I like to work in is, Microsoft works. In Microsoft work, I go to Publisher 2007. I have worked on the news letter and try to save it. It is important that I can save the text and the clip art. I am having trouble pulling it back up so I can finish my work. Is there anyone that can help me, so I can get July and August issue out? ziporah

Edited by ziporah3 (07/22/10 02:25 PM)

#112383 - 07/22/10 07:03 PM Re: someone... computer help!! please [Re: ziporah3]
RJBemidbar Offline

Edited - Content removed by author - Unable to delete postings - New account and removing/deleting old/outdated content.

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:42 PM)

#112384 - 07/22/10 07:45 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Edited - Content removed by author - Unable to delete postings - New account and removing/deleting old/outdated content.

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:42 PM)

#112385 - 07/24/10 12:06 PM Post a Prisoner (Do You Know A Prisoner In Need?) [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Dear Brother RJ

Praises to Yahweh for your response. Thank you for reaching out.... You have encouraged me to extend an invation to any other Bro. or Sisters who might know a Prisoner in need... I think it might be a good idea to start a seperate post. With just a list of names and addresses of Prisoners in Need. What do you think Bro RJ?

In His Service

cynthiYah

#112386 - 07/24/10 12:35 PM Prisoners Post Ministry
cynthiYah Offline

Dear Brothers and Sisters

This is a place to Post a Prisoner in need of Yahwehs Love and Mercy.
If you know of a Prisoner, Please Post His or Her Name and Address, and the need that they have. I believe that just the act of writing to a Prisoner and taking the time to share some thoughts of encouragement, would be such a blessings to them ,and to those who reach out! I will do my best to write each prisoner posted here and to share Eliyah's( Kingdom Building) message with them. And if anyone else feels led to do the same or has some others ideas how to reach out to the "Least of These " ,you are most welcome to share.

HalleluYah, and May Yahwehs Mercy and Longsuffering be upon us All.

So I will start by Posting a Prisoner I know that Loves Yahweh and is baptized in Yahshua's name.

Roy Warren # 1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348
(Huntsville Unit)

This prisoner is in need of tracts and written material he can share with other prisoners.

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:17 AM)

#112387 - 07/24/10 07:09 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
ziporah3 Offline

Shalom,

I have a brother that has written me once his name and address is:

I have responed to him once, so therefore I know nothing of him. i have been wroking in the prison ministy for several years now. Yah bless

#112391 - 07/24/10 09:53 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: ziporah3]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Dear Sister

I thank you for the post, and I praise Yahweh for someone who has been in this ministry for years. This is all new for me and I could learn much from you. What do you think about getting this "Thy Kingdom Come "Series of Messages to these Prisoners? That is my inspiration for now, and I'm in need of a printer or someone who will print out these messages. I know Yahweh will provide a way. So the Prisoner you Posted (Lawrince Atkins), Is he a brother in Yahshua or your actual blood brother?

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:18 AM)

#112393 - 07/26/10 05:11 PM Re: Post a Prisoner (Do You Know A Prisoner In Need?) [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Originally Posted By: cynthiYah
Dear Brother RJ

Praises to Yahweh for your response. Thank you for reaching out.... You have encouraged me to extend an invation to any other Bro. or Sisters who might know a Prisoner in need... I think it might be a good idea to start a seperate post. With just a list of names and addresses of Prisoners in Need. What do you think Bro RJ?

In His Service

cynthiYah
Sounds like a good idea. I'm headed over to write to those other prisoners now.

I sent the letter off to that brother and hopefully he will receive it and get back to me.

#112394 - 07/26/10 05:19 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:41 PM)

#112397 - 07/28/10 11:26 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
ziporah3 Offline

Sis, I want to say that he is a brother in the faith. Larry received the news letter from Elder Frank Brown the Search for Scriptures. Elder Brown sends a copy of the Newsletter that I publish, within his newsletter to each of the men here in the Arkansas, The Cry… From Within. Shalom

#112398 - 07/28/10 11:27 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
ziporah3 Offline

That would be correct.:)

#112431 - 08/07/10 09:55 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Bro RJ

I recieved a letter from Roy today and this is a portion of what he said :

8-1-10 "I recieved a letter 6th day from someone in Ohio, saying that they got my info from Eliyah.com . Thank You for being so thoughtful. I am very grateful to you, this gives me hope and inspires me so much! Please do not ever stop being my friend in the wilderness. This person wanted to send CD or Video, thats not allowed. but going to check with the chaplain and see if we can work something out, so we can view them. I want to ask before I write back."

So thank you RJ, I'm sure you will be hearing back from him soon also.

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:19 AM)

#112432 - 08/08/10 01:54 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

HalleluYah!!!

#112443 - 08/21/10 02:53 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Brother RJ

Have you heard back from Roy or Lawrence yet? It might be taken the chaplan time to respond to Roy's request to get CD's or Videos. Let me know when you do..........Sister TsonYah offered to make copies of the" Kingdom Messages" if they do not accept the CDs.

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 11:20 AM)

#112444 - 08/21/10 03:01 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: ziporah3]
cynthiYah Offline

Sister Ziporah,

Do you still publish this newsletter?

amFb
cynthiYah

#112448 - 08/24/10 09:58 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
RJBemidbar Offline

Brother RJ

Have you heard back from Roy or Lawrence yet? It might be taken the chaplan time to respond to Roy's request to get CD's or Videos. Let me know when you do..........Sister TsonYah offered to make copies of the" Kingdom Messages" if they do not accept the CDs.
AMFB
cynthiYah
I heard back from Roy and I am in the process of talking with JPay.com about how to use their services to send the transcripts possibly electronically to him. I put in a request since their services normally only cover 6,000 characters or less per e-mail with limited attachment options.

I can use jpay.com to e-mail him though, and Lawrence also. I found out Lawrence's information is a bit different in that his name spelling and also the id number has two 00's in front of it. Roy's should have one 0 in front of his also I found out just so you know.

I will jpay e-mail Lawrence also and ask him if I got the right mailing address and if he wants copies also - but first I want to hear back from jpay about the best way to get them the transcripts.

I got the Hebrew Roots video on a transcript text file now that the CC for the deaf is completed. I found a not-so terrible way to convert the Closed Captioning files to just text document, so as I complete CC files I can send them the transcripts of the messages. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by RJBemidbar (08/24/10 09:58 PM)

#112477 - 09/11/10 11:52 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Brother RJ

I have been away on a trip to Mo. for two weeks and I see that you have made progress. Praise Yahweh! I have also checked into this JPay and it is a wonderful tool to use for sending e-mail and efunds to Prisoners: Here is the link for anyone interested in these services.

http://www.jpay.com

I have started up an account, and find that I can copy and paste the messages from Eliyah, but as you stated ,you can only get around 6000 charaters per page and it cost 44 cents per page. Some of Eliyah's messages are 10 to 20 pages long on e-mail form. The cost can add up, but it is very important to get these messages out. Speaking of cost, do you know if it is a tithe to send funds to a prisoner or widow? or is it an offering? Thank You for all your help... I have another idea, will let you know later ............Yahweh Bless

Edited by cynthiYah (09/11/10 01:43 PM)

#112553 - 10/29/10 12:16 PM Re: someone... computer help!! please [Re: ziporah3]
Tzephanyahu Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kent...
It sounds like a format issue between Word and Works. On power point I have trouble going from Office XP to Office 2007, may be the same trouble there. You may have to save into a different format that works can read better.

Just a suggestion. I'm CompTIA A+ certified BTW.
Psalm 119:17-19
"Sometimes a hero is a coward who is cornered."

#112572 - 11/09/10 10:53 AM Re: someone... computer help!! please [Re: yonah1]
Tzephanyahu Offline
Newly Registered User

Loc: Wisconsin, West Virginia, Kent...
Try going into Tools/Options Go to the Security Tab, and unclick Block Reported Attack sites.

Mine is checked, but I can still get on here. Maybe try the Exceptions button in that spot.
Psalm 119:17-19
"Sometimes a hero is a coward who is cornered."

#112610 - 12/03/10 12:55 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Loc: New Hampshire

As far as whether something is a tithe or not... well many believe money is tithing. You CAN tithe your money, but I view tithe as the Scriptures state, being food.

Malaki 3:8 - "Would a man rob Elohim? Yet you are robbing Me! But you said, 'In what have we robbed You?' In the tithe and the offering!
Malaki 3:9 - "You have cursed Me with a curse, for you are robbing Me, this nation, all of it!

Were they robbing Him of money? Of gold? Of silver?

Malaki 3:10 - "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, and let there be food in My house. And please prove Me in this," said Yahweh of hosts, "whether I do not open for you the windows of the heavens, and shall pour out for you boundless blessing!

The key point here is, he wants His house filled with FOOD. Now we can voluntarily offer up 10% of ALL we have including our paper currency, but nowhere are we commanded to tithe our earned wages. There were wage earners back in those days, because the Scriptures speak of those oppressing the wage earner in his wages. But wage earners were never asked to tithe their wages in Scripture. Scripturally speaking, the commandment to tithe is about Food only. Anything else is voluntary offerings and voluntary vows if we choose to do so. [/quote]

Wow, I've been trying to learn about the tithe as some web ministries and assemblies are preaching the ten percent tithe, an imply you are immature spiritually if you don't..or that you are "willfully sinning" and that it is Holy onto Yahweh and is to go to the "work" (meaning their ministry) not to the poor etc...this has bothered me.. they said it is money now because we live in a Babylonian system, they lived in an agricultural system...but you pointed out they were wage earners then too...
I see your point...but a widow also gave a mite??? any help here please...
Thanks
Shalom,
Rainbow

Also I've have been wondering how I can serve...my husband and I still need to be Baptized but I would love to be a help to the Body...are there women prisoners to write to as well?
How can I help?

#112647 - 12/20/10 09:35 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: rainbow]
RJBemidbar Offline

Originally Posted By: rainbow
Wow, I've been trying to learn about the tithe as some web ministries and assemblies are preaching the ten percent tithe, an imply you are immature spiritually if you don't..or that you are "willfully sinning" and that it is Holy onto Yahweh and is to go to the "work" (meaning their ministry) not to the poor etc...this has bothered me.. they said it is money now because we live in a Babylonian system, they lived in an agricultural system...but you pointed out they were wage earners then too...
I see your point...but a widow also gave a mite??? any help here please...
Thanks
Shalom,
Rainbow

Also I've have been wondering how I can serve...my husband and I still need to be Baptized but I would love to be a help to the Body...are there women prisoners to write to as well?
How can I help?
Yes there was gold, silver, etc. given to the temple also, sometimes voluntarily and sometimes to pay for a ransom of a firstborn or another specifically commanded instance, so I would view what the widow did as voluntary. There is absolutely no commanded currency 10% tithe whatsoever. There is a special tithe, I believe also, once every 3 years where you give 10% of the produce grown to the poor and widow also.

Sorry the late reply, it's been a while since I've been on here. You can contact me @ WillYouLoveHim.org - click on Contact - and perhaps one of the brothers in the prison will know of women who need people to write to them. If not, try contacting CynthiYah on this forum and she may know women who need someone to write to them.

I am open to speaking more if you contact me. Shalom!

Edited by RJBemidbar (04/09/13 08:28 PM)

#112684 - 01/14/11 02:36 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: rainbow]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Rainbow

Sorry for the long delay in my reply...(been away and no access to a computer) I do not know the answers about tithing...But i would like to learn. I know that you can not send food to a prisoner, but when they are in need of food or clothing, it has to be sent to their commisary account....
At this time no one has posted a woman prisoner for us to write or send the'kingdom building' messages to.

Rainbow, you seem to be such a willing vessel smile what part of the country do you live in? and have you found anyone to baptize you yet? Eliyah travels around the country Baptizing in the name of Yahshua ...
This is an excellent forum to being a ministry with, I pray to get my connection back so that i can get back on the chat room. but for now i call in to listen to the sabbath messages and try to post on this forum every chance i get.

blessing to you Rainbow and may the Father guide you and direct you to His Loving Narrow Path!

Shalom

CynthiYah

#112688 - 01/17/11 11:20 PM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: cynthiYah]
rainbow Offline
Experienced User

Loc: New Hampshire
Thank you cynthiYah for your response. No my husband and I have not found anyone to Baptize us yet, but we have also been listing in on Sabbath and I think my husband will be speaking to EliYah to Baptize us.

I have seen that some of the "sacred name movement" assemblies ask you to pledge your faithfulness to their assemblies when they Baptize you and I am not comfortable with that, our Messiahs body is not divided...I don't want to be a part of building some organization etc only building the body...the Kingdom.

I love this forum, I have been able to read through old posts etc to learn. It is very hard to find fellowship.

I am in New Hampshire

I have been really sick with a bad virus/cold...so I have not been on here regularly either. Thank you again for your help as well!
Blessings to you and your family!
Shalom,
Rainbow

#112773 - 02/23/11 11:49 AM Re: Prisoners Post [Re: RJBemidbar]
BrRF Offline
Brother / Seeker of Truth
Newly Registered User

Loc: High Desert CA
Being previously involved in Prison Ministry & Biker Ministry I would love to get involved with this. I am new in learning the truth about my christian roots. I can be contacted at brrf@praiseyahweh.com
2Ti 2:15 Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Elohim, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.

#112776 - 02/23/11 03:28 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
BrRF Offline
Newly Registered User

I would be able to print these messages as I am wanting to get involved in service to inmates.
2Ti 2:15 Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Elohim, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.

#112784 - 02/28/11 07:10 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
BrRF Offline
Newly Registered User

Are the addresses for the inmates posted here still good? Does any Brother or Sister have any new addresses for inmates that would like contact?

I can also be emailed at brrf@praiseyahweh.com

#112799 - 03/13/11 07:44 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: BrRF]
cynthiYah Offline

The addresses are still good on the two that we have....blessing!

#112800 - 03/13/11 07:55 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: BrRF]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Brother...

If you could print these messages ,SO Many would be blessed!! If you send them to Roy , he holds a service on Sabbath and shares them with those attending. Please send him a letter and let him know that you have a printer and would be able to do this...This is what I have been praying for...... Halleluyah! Blessings to You....

#114807 - 04/14/13 08:49 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
Yah's handmaiden Offline

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
Shalom,

I see it's been 2 years since anyone posted here. How is this ministry going? What help is needed at the moment?

How are brothers Roy and Lawrence?
Roy reminds me of Yosef in prison...with Yahweh turning a bad situation into a blessing!

Have there been more brothers and sisters you've come into contact with?

I was thinking of sending an encouraging email to show that they are being loved and prayed for from as far as the coasts of New Zealand.:)

#114920 - 05/04/13 06:14 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Yah's handmaiden]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Yah's Handmaiden

Yes..Its been a while since I've had an online connection, I've been more or less traveling back and forth between Tenn and Texas with a Mother in need of my care. In the trenches fighting battle after battle. To Yahweh be the glory ! I was writing Bro Roy through j-pay until i lost my connection, but now I plan on writing him and chatching up to see if anyone has copied the messages of eliyah and mailed to him. And also going to copy and paste your encouraging message to him. Isn't it amazing how Yahweh works....you posted and a week after i got connected agian. \0/ by the way I've ALWAYS wanted to visit New Zealand!!

#114922 - 05/04/13 08:18 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: cynthiYah]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

Shalom Yah's Handmaiden

Yes..Its been a while since I've had an online connection, I've been more or less traveling back and forth between Tenn and Texas with a Mother in need of my care. In the trenches fighting battle after battle. To Yahweh be the glory ! I was writing Bro Roy through j-pay until i lost my connection, but now I plan on writing him and chatching up to see if anyone has copied the messages of eliyah and mailed to him. And also going to copy and paste your encouraging message to him. Isn't it amazing how Yahweh works....you posted and a week after i got connected agian. \0/ by the way I've ALWAYS wanted to visit New Zealand!!
I've been writing Butch (Roy) and Larry (Lawrence) since 2010 as posted through my old username RJBemidbar. A few months ago the Unit Butch (Roy) is in got permission to meet 2 hours on Sabbath because a volunteer for a Jehovah's witness group comes every Sabbath for the JW's meeting there for 2 hours - and the volunteer agreed to let the Sabbath observers use a space nearby within his oversight which gives them a Sabbath meeting time, although not exclusively private, it is private enough to have their services. They have been having 11-13 people attend at that unit. Another Unit, a brother named Jack who used to be in Butch's unit is now at the Ferguson unit and spreading the word there with another person newly interested named Aaron. Larry (Lawrence) is in the biggest need of people to write to him, particularly brothers, because he has little to 0 fellowship and needs encouragement. I won't go into details, but Larry has been through a lot and needs brother's to write him as much as possible. One person (me) can only do so much.

Shalom for now.

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

#114925 - 05/06/13 08:15 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Helper]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

Loc: NW Louisiana usa
Originally Posted By: RichardLovesYHWH
Larry (Lawrence) is in the biggest need of people to write to him...

Send me an address and I will gladly do that.

#114956 - 05/13/13 08:41 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: leejosepho]
Helper
Very Experienced User

Edited: New Address In Below Post! Larry's Address Is Different Now!

Helper

#114965 - 05/15/13 09:46 AM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Helper]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

I thank you, Richard. Letter sent, and it had never crossed my mind to look back in this thread to see whether Larry's address might already be here!

#115143 - 07/19/13 08:30 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: leejosepho]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

For anyone corresponding (or wanting to correspond) with prisoners in state institutions in the USA:

I have just learned about some services available at http://jpay.com/ where, for example, you only need the name of the state and an inmate's ID number to send him or her a digital page (letter) for 44 cents and without having to publicly expose your street address...and then in institutions with the necessary equipment, I believe inmates can respond in the same way.

Edited by leejosepho (07/28/13 07:39 AM)

#115175 - 07/27/13 06:19 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Shabbot Shalom on this blessed Shabbath....Have some good news to share with all those who are writing to Roy Warren (Butch) ... He made PAROLE!! HALLELUYAH!! What a miracle from Yahweh's own hand...To Yahweh Be all the Glory!!He still has to go through a 5 month drug program I believe, and will be needing the Brothers when he gets out!!!! So Please, if there is someone that could help with this..You can still write him at Roy Warren#1509431
815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348

#115177 - 08/03/13 12:09 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Shabbat Shalom to all on this blessed day, I have some updated info on Roy Warren, he has been moved to a drug rehab and the new address is

Roy Warren 1509431
T.R Havins Unit
500 FM 45E
Brown Wood, Tx.76801

and heres a phone number
866-806-7804

Thank You Richard,you are a real blessing to Roy

#115208 - 08/16/13 03:00 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: leejosepho]
Helper
Very Experienced User

Originally Posted By: leejosepho
For anyone corresponding (or wanting to correspond) with prisoners in state institutions in the USA:

I have just learned about some services available at http://jpay.com/ where, for example, you only need the name of the state and an inmate's ID number to send him or her a digital page (letter) for 44 cents and without having to publicly expose your street address...and then in institutions with the necessary equipment, I believe inmates can respond in the same way.
I used jPay for many of the prisoners down in Texas. However, please be aware many prisoners cannot respond via email. Most prisoners, especially those in Texas, are in old-fashioned prisons that only just a few years ago even got pay phones (wow right?). There is another system called CorrLinks https://www.corrlinks.com/ and through that I did have a prisoner actually email me back - but jPay is just a one-way system from you to the prisoner. You do need to include a mailing address for them to write you back. If you want privacy, use a PO Box.

Helper

#115337 - 12/29/13 12:45 PM Re: Yahwehs Love Is Freedom to Prisoners :) [Re: Helper]
Helper
Very Experienced User

Shalom and blessings to you all,

Just updating you on Lawrence's (Larry's) address because he has been moved to a new unit and he desperately needs brothers to write to him. He still says nobody writes to him except for me, and sparingly a letter from someone else. But I guess I am the only one who writes consistently on a monthly basis? I would have hoped by now someone else would also step in to write to him regularly and not stop writing.

Here is his updated address to write to him:

Lawrence Wayne Atkins #00853599
Bill Clements Unit
9601 Spur 591
Amarillo, TX 79107

Helper

#115384 - 05/31/14 11:17 AM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Shalom Brothers and Sisters

I would like to Post 3 more Brethren that are in Prison.
These Brethren fellowshipped with Roy Warren in the Huntsville prison..They keep the sabbath and Love Yhwh.
Soon Roy Warren will be posting his testimony on here about his release of 25 years early of a 30 year sentence!! and all the miracles that Yhwh is doing in his life and what an astounding affect this ministry is having on his life! He is in the proccess of getting a computer so that he can listen to Eliyahs broadcast.....
He are the names that Roy Warren gave me to post..

Jack Eugene Washman # 01492773

Brian Douglas Hedden # 01175543

Daniel Glenn Parker # 01209219

815 12th Street
Huntsville, Tx. 77348

So Keep these Bro. in your prayers and if you have time to send a letter of encouragement or a gift of Love for food or stamps. YHWH Bless and Have Mercy on US ALL!!

#115388 - 06/03/14 02:50 AM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
DeborYah Offline

Loc: USA
*Bump*

The above post from cynthiYah is an important post that needs to be "bumped" to the front.

Shalom,

Deborah

#115390 - 06/21/14 03:06 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
cynthiYah Offline

Praise YHWH!

I recieved a phone call from Roy Warren in Waco Texas. For Anyone who doesnt know he was the inmate that was released 25 years early from Huntsville Tx. The Walls Unit! He just recieved a letter from Jack Washman one of the prisoners that I posted a couple weeks back..They were cellies for a while and kept the sabbaths together- A close Brother to Roy. Jack has very good news. Channel 12 in the Huntsville Unit is now airing Eliyah's broadcast Videos one Tues. 2:00 - 6:00 every Tues ! This is Big. This is mainly a christian station. So now for Any of those 1500 inmates that are Ready for the Kingdom Message, They are getting it!! HALLELUYAH !

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT TESTIMONY OF ANSWERED PRAYER!

Edited by cynthiYah (06/21/14 03:07 PM)

#115424 - 11/22/15 01:38 PM Re: Prisoners Post Ministry [Re: cynthiYah]
Helper
Very Experienced User

New Location for Prisoner Info and Prayers - If you want to write to prisoners here are a few at this link that you can write to: http://WillYouLoveHim.org/prayersforprisoners.html.

Please also pray for them... they need prayer.

Another place to learn of prisoners you can write to: http://SabbathKeepersFellowship.org

Helper

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
AdsasfOtagugesob, RAB, johnbright, bycharlie, Donna Harv
3912 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3912 Members
13 Forums
8806 Topics
107719 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
4th Month ("April")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."