Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Isotretinoin not used female who or become an extrem is generic accutane good . Dec is its effects, effects use pre...

Topic Options
Hop to:
#115155 - 07/23/13 08:43 PM A brother needs our support!
Azriel Offline

Shalom everybody! I wanted to bring something to everyone's attention. A good friend of mine, and a very devout disciple of Yeshua, is currently writing a book that absolutely needs to be written! I've spent many hours with him discussing what the Holy Spirit has put inside of him, and believe that this message can make some serious differences in the modern day church.

His name is [name removed by Moderator]. He is currently hosting a fundraiser to gain the capital needed for publishing. He's actually already received a commitment from Thomas Nelson to publish it, and now he just needs to come up with some funds!

This book is aimed at the Gentile church. It goes through some of the most commonly dividing aspects of the Bible, and applies the original (mostly 1st century Jewish) context back into the scriptures. With the understanding he's been given on the Apostolic writings, if he can get this information into the church, it could make a world of difference!

Please, let's all do what we can to support him!

[Link removed by Moderator]

Edited by RichardLovesYHWH (08/16/13 03:30 PM)

#115157 - 07/24/13 07:26 AM Re: A brother needs our support! [Re: Azriel]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

Loc: NW Louisiana usa
Originally Posted By: Azriel
...a fundraiser to gain the capital needed for publishing...
Quote:
$4000 - Research and writing process
$5075 - Proofing, editing, and publishing
$2500 - Marketing

It might not have been your intent to misrepresent, but [name removed by Moderator] is still quite a long way away from being ready for publishing.

Edited by RichardLovesYHWH (08/16/13 03:30 PM)

#115162 - 07/25/13 08:40 AM Re: A brother needs our support! [Re: leejosepho]
Azriel Offline

I don't feel I misrepresented the situation by any means. He is actively writing, and intends to keep writing as he is directed by the Holy Spirit, funds or no funds. He currently works as a sub-contractor for a sales and marketing company, and the research funds were so he could possibly take a couple of weeks off to focus on his writing. Regardless of whether those funds are raised, he will continue writing with the time he has!

Yes, he is a long way from fully funded, I agree! That's why I brought his needs to the attention of this community.

#115167 - 07/25/13 10:28 AM Re: A brother needs our support! [Re: Azriel]
leejosepho Offline
Joseph Lee
Veteran User***

Loc: NW Louisiana usa
Originally Posted By: Azriel
I don't feel I misrepresented the situation by any means...

...and you had not been accused. Rather, I have simply pointed out that your initial statement about someone in need of some funds for publication is incomplete. I do not know EliYah's policy related to solicitations here, but I do recognize one when I see it, and I believe people need to use great caution whenever one might pop up.

Edited by leejosepho (07/25/13 10:30 AM)

#115210 - 08/16/13 03:28 PM Re: A brother needs our support! [Re: Azriel]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

There is not enough information about this ministry posted and since this is focusing on providing financial support, the person who wrote this book or is writing this book has to come on here and post on the forum himself in the proper format for this forum and provide enough detailed explanation to be more than just a "please support me financially" post. It has to contain sufficient content appropriate for this forum to be permitted. I don't see enough information, so this topic post is locked.

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
Donna Harv, buynab2k, eresut, jtu, Bonna
3908 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3908 Members
13 Forums
8806 Topics
107717 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
3rd month ("March")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."