Forums at EliYah's Home Page

Welcome to the Forums at
EliYah's Home Page

These forums are for encouraging communication & fellowship between believers, with the goal of walking in love through obedience to Yahweh's word (Genesis to Revelation).

However, the opinions/attitudes expressed on this forum are not necessarily those of EliYah or of Yahweh's people as a whole.

Crestor effects extremely and some deadly Crestor . Save to on used high a...

Topic Options
Hop to:
#115461 - 03/11/17 01:28 AM intro duction
best sara Offline
Newly Registered User

hlo every one my name is sara edward best and i am from london avd currently worked for pro dissertation

#115462 - 03/24/17 03:11 PM Re: intro duction [Re: best sara]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

Shalom Sara and welcome to the Forums! Do you know any believers in the area where you live?

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

#115463 - 04/24/17 12:38 AM Re: intro duction [Re: best sara]
seniorcitizen66 Offline
Newly Registered User

Hello, my name is Jonathan and I am from northern Illinois near Chicago.I come from a broken home. my mother was mentally ill and my father had a problem with anger.So my grandparents raised me most of my life. I struggled with asthma back then and now it has turned into C.O.P.D.Anyway I went to school and lived in different environments when I lived in Denver Colorado.Hospitals, homes for the retarded I had to fight to prove I was a normal person.
Boys home delinquent boys that are a reminder
Years passed and I found Jesus thru a night watchman who was on duty at one of the places I lived at.He invited me to his church one night and I knelt down and confessed all my sins and asked Jesus to
come into my life.I stayed at his church for awhile and then I went back to my hometown of Rockford I found a good church to go to.
Back then they a coffee house for ministry on Saturday nights.
I went there for awhile and I sang a solo every Sunday morning.How
I got to Oklahoma is another long story. We came down here
in 2001 that is the family I was living with. At first, we stayed at several campgrounds till we could find a house. Finally, we got to Tulsa and started to look for a church we settled on Victory Christian Center. We liked that a lot Personally through a set of circumstances Yeshua revealed himself to me when I was invited to this Messianic congregation and I saw the dancers and the music.
So we attended far cry from Ask Jesus into your heart.
I remember they had a library on the Messianic way of life. I listened to different speakers.To make a long story short when I moved to Miami Ok from Langly I was looking for some fellowship in this area around Joplin.One day I looked Eliyah,s page and I was
excited about his teachings.One thing I believe is that Yahweh's
shown me is he is looking at my heart. I can sing pray, witness, but where is my heart? I feel I don;t have to impress him He already knows before I say or think anything Psalm 139. I am fearfully made
and I will praise Him.

#115464 - 04/28/17 04:51 PM Re: intro duction [Re: seniorcitizen66]
Helper Administrator Online
Helper
Very Experienced User

HalleluYah! What a testimony! May YHWH continue working in your life! I hope you have get or are planning to get baptized in the Name of Yahushua! YHWH bless!

Fellow servant of Messiah,

Helper

Moderator:  EliYah, Helper 
Search

Newest Members
AdsasfOtagugesob, RAB, johnbright, bycharlie, Donna Harv
3912 Registered Users
Forum Stats
3912 Members
13 Forums
8806 Topics
107719 Posts

Max Online: 148 @ 08/04/16 01:54 PM
Search the RNKJV

Search the Strong's Lexicon

Hebrew Greek

LINKS
Chat Room
Online Sabbath Meeting
Studies on Torah Keeping
Avoiding Strife
Loving Your Brother
4th Month ("April")
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Ephesians 4:29 - "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is
good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."