Re: What are Khazars and Edomites

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lesonja on June 14, 1998 at 21:18:35:

In Reply to: What are Khazars and Edomites posted by Kaliyah on June 13, 1998 at 15:40:47:

: I would like to know who these people are. If any one can answer for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Great Question,

"Khazars" are Southern Turkish Europeans who came into Israel after the Israelites were kicked out. This took place about 1100 0r 1200 AD. They proclaim Judaism as their Natural Heritage.

"Edomites" are the decendants of Esau. Esau was called Edom after he sold his birth-right. He later became known as the progenitor of the Edomites. {SEE OBADIAH}

The Edomites were in Israel when the JEWS were in Israel. King Herod which was not a JEW was an Edomite. They dwelled amongst the JEWS, ate with the JEWS adopted their practices, culture etc. Later when Titus beseiged Jerusalem and killed the Israelites and sold the younger ones to the Ethiopians, Arabs, and Egyptians.
The Edomites who resided in Israel, later proclaimed themselves to be the house of ISRAEL, and are now recongized as Israel today by the majority of the world.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion Forum at www.eliyah.com/forum/ ] [ FAQ ]