1. Admit you are a sinner.
Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Yahweh;
2. Repent! In other words, turn away from what you know to be wrong and commit your life to walking in righteousness, by biblical standard.
3. Believe in Yahushua the Messiah (commonly called ‘Jesus’) and accept His offer to cleanse you from all sin. Pray to Yahweh a sincere prayer of repentance and confess that you believe that Yahushua the Messiah died so that all of your sins could be laid on Him. Ask for forgiveness of your sins in Yahushua’s Name and you will be forgiven! This is a wonderful free gift!
1 John 1:9 – If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
3. Become baptized in the name of Yahushua the Messiah! This marks a public confession of your newfound faith and commitment to walking in uprightness and truth. If you can’t find someone who will baptize you in His real name, let me know and I may be able to find someone who will. Now go and sin no more!
Acts 2:38 – Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahushua the Messiah for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
4. PRAY OFTEN AND READ THE SCRIPTURES! This is extremely important! It is vital in your walk with Yahweh. It will not only teach you the truth but it will keep you strong so you won’t fall away.
Beware of being caught up in a church denomination where it is assumed they already have all the truth. When the disciples asked Yahushua what were the signs of the end times the first thing Yahushua said was “Take heed that no man deceive you”
Matthew 24:3 – And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Yahushua answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Reading the scriptures and allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth will prevent this from happening. Don’t forget to obey the truth you have been given! Do this and you will be given more truth.
6. Praise Yahweh and thank Him for His Son! And let me know you have made a decision to serve Yahweh so that I may I share in your joy!